★ Personal Identity Information
We may collect IP information from users in a variety of ways with regard to activities, services, features or resources that allows for our services. We will collect IP information from users when they start to use the site. Users can refusing to provide personal information to identify the IP out of the site.
★ Non-Personal Identifying Information
We may collect non-personal identifying information about users with services. It can include the identification of non-personal information browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our services, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers used and other similar information.
★ Web Browser Cookies
★ How Do we Use The Information That Has Been Collected
“https://dulaany.com/” may collect and use personal information to users for the following purposes:
– Improved customer service
The information you provide will help us to respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– Improve our
We may use the feedback provided to improve our products and services.
– To send e-mails periodically
We may use the e-mail address to send the user information and updates on their ranking. It can also be used to respond to inquiries and questions, and / or other requests. If User decides to opt in to our mailing list, you will receive e-mail messages, which can include news posts, updates, related products or service information, etc.
★ Sharing Personal Information
We do not sell users’ data. We may share aggregated demographic information in general and not linked to any IP information with regard to visitors and users with our business partners, affiliates and advertisers reliable for the purposes outlined above.
★ Third-Party Sites
Users can find advertisements or other content on our services that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties such as Google AdSense and others. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and we are not responsible for the practices employed by Web sites linked to or from our services. In addition, these sites or services, including content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other web site, including sites which have a link to our services, subject to the terms and policies of the special site.
★ Acceptance Of These Conditions
Using our services, you agree to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our services. The continued use of the Services after the posting of changes to this policy and agree to these changes.
★ Amazon Associates Program
ewdifh.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Comment Policy ★
– Thank you for sharing your views with ewdifh.com and its readers. We encourage thoughtful, respectful discussion.
– You must identify yourself to leave a comment.
ewdifh.com reserves the right to remove comments that contain:
– Solely promotional content.
– Threats or personal attacks.
– Expressions of bigotry, racism, discrimination, or hatred.
– Bullying content.
– Profanity or vulgarity.
– Material copyrighted by others.
– Impersonations of someone else.
★ Buy ads removal for apps:
– Removes AdMob ads only inside apps (Android, iOS), but website and ads (ewdifh.com) exist even if you buy the service.
– The term “buying ads forever” means if the product is available (if life).
* Information to inform you about in-app purchases Apple App Store for iOS:
* Information about Google Play purchases for Android apps:
★ Push Notifications (Alerts): –
– We do not specify the number and quantity of Push Notifications. We may not send any Push Notifications. We may stop sending Push Notifications at any time without prior notice, and we have full control over the quality and wording of the notices text. Push Notifications, Date and Time Notifications, Push Notifications, and Push Notifications may contain promotions.
– We do not guarantee that Push Notifications will be accessible to all users and can not be relied upon as a full follow-up to the news.
– The user is responsible for allowing or stopping Push Notifications (Alerts). Push Notifications (Alerts) Whether it is activated manually or automatically, it is the user’s first and last responsibility for the process of allowing or stopping them, If user want stopping receiving Push Notifications (Alerts) should communicate with the technical support of the platform that is being used, We do not explain how the service is stopped Push Notifications (Alerts), including the website and applications for the Android and iOS system.
★ (For iOS) advertising identifier (Identification for Advertisers) (IDFA):
This Company uses iOS advertising identifier ‘Identification for Advertisers’ (IDFA) (hereinafter known as ‘IDFA’) to display behavior targeting advertisements. IDFA will never be used to identify the user.
The user may refuse the use of IDFA to display behavior targeting advertisements. In order to refuse such use.
★ (For Android) Android advertising identifier (Google advertising ID):
This Company uses the Android advertising identifier ‘Google advertising ID’ (hereinafter known as ‘Google advertising ID’) to display behavior targeting advertisements. Google advertising ID will never be used to identify the user.
The user may refuse the use of Google advertising ID to display behavior targeting advertisements.In order to refuse such use.